.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Teaching Philosophy Statement Essay -- Teachers Education Classroom Es

Teaching Philosophy argumentation The economic, fond, and political systems of the United States are arranged in a elan that benefits the few at the expense of the rest. Unfortunately, the school is a tool indirectly used by the government to perpetuate the injustice and keep things in tact. Blind patriotism in the frameroom suppresses discussion on permeating inequalities, leaving students to ignorantly accept the status quo. As a social reconstructionist, I believe that younger generations should learn about the wrongs that persist, so they back end fix our broken society when it is their turn to lead. One factor that influences my finality to become an educator is a yearning to leave my altruistic check into on society. As a teacher, I volition have the hazard to emotionally stir my pupils into social action by exposing injustices hidden by the current educational system and the media. Though my idealism may be nave, it is my philosophy that the nature of human beings is actually good. I belief that most people pass on non tolerate inequalities if they know of their prevalence. For that reason, my students will non be sheltered from real life issues such as AIDS, racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, ethnocentrism, etc. Social ills must be diagnosed before they can incessantly be cured. Hopefully, my lectures will influence some to enter the real population on a mission to confront these crimes against humanity. According to the praxis doctrine, actions ground on sound theory and values will make a difference in the world. In addition to initiating and facilitating social reform, I will illuminate the transparent barrier suppressing upward mobility in our nation. In America, the class sy... ...le a hectic classroom environment. After I graduate from bear University with a degree in both History and Education with an accent mark on Social Studies, I hope to study under a n ew social historian and earn my Masters or peradventure a Doctorate. Though my beliefs are conspicuously biased, I do not wish to impose them on any child that may ever so enter my classroom. Instead, I only hope to open my learners eyes to the darker situation of society, provide possible solutions, and allow them to individually reconstruct their own survey of the world. My goal as a teacher will be to sop in my pupils that true patriotism is striving to make America perfect, not assuming it already is. Hopefully, future generations will substantiate the egalitarian empty talk of our forefathers, and prove to the world that all men are truly created equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment